For the first time at this fall’s HIMSS GC3 Conference, students in Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana will have the opportunity to present their health IT work with a poster presentation. Best posters will receive cash awards. More details can be found below.
The key focus of this poster session is to showcase innovative student work around health information technology.
Potential topics include:
• Population Health Management
• Social Determinants of Health
• Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
• Health Data Management/Governance
• Healthcare Clinical Innovation
• Telehealth – including reimbursement
• Remote Workforce
• Mobile Computing
• Interoperability and Information Blocking
• Data and Standards
• Data Transparency
• Value-based Reimbursement
• Data Science
• any other related topics
• Students must be registered and attending courses in an accredited academic undergraduate or graduate program currently or within the last 12 months prior to the application submission deadline. If accepted, they may be a program graduate at the time of presentation.
• Students must have a current Alabama, Louisiana, or Mississippi HIMSS Chapter membership by the submission deadline.
Deadline Extended: September 30, 2021
Please submit your questions and completed posters and poster forms to Heather Martin at email@example.com.